Wednesday 5 October 2016

About Myself ~

My Picture ~

Halo! It's my pleasure to introduce my self. Well, I'm Rita Ak Gadong born and raised in Marudi,Sarawak.
 I am now studying at UNITAR International University and took a course Bachelor of Education (Hons). 



The purpose why I took this course because I'm interested in education. My ambition is to become a teacher.


~Unitar Centre Kuching~

 


I was the second child of four siblings.
My hobby is listening to music. I often wonder how people get through the day without listening to music at least once. How one physically can get themselves through the entire day without hearing a melody, listening to lyrics, and feeling music throughout their whole body. People do this every day. I am not one of them. I am someone for whom music is my constant, my escape, and my stability.

~My favorite song~

I wanna Grow old With You

Sakit - IamNeeta


My strengths are my attitude that I like to take challenges that I can do it, my way of thinking that I take both success and failure in a balanced manner.

I don't like to say weakness but I like to say scope for improvement that is I won't leave any ask in completely, I believe in my self and my hard work and I want perfection in every thing.

My ethic is "i never neglect an opportunity for my improvement".


















No comments:

Post a Comment